Write For Us
We are now accepting guest posts from bloggers who would like to increase their reach within the men’s style-related niches.
Guest articles must be related to shaving, grooming, beard & moustache, and general men style in some way.
Benefits of Being a Mister Shaver Guest Blogger
Writing for us is a great way to increase the reach of your audience. However the biggest benefit is for SEO purposes. We have a strong aged domain with good authority. This means that your blog will benefit from the link juice we can send your way.
We will allow dofollow links within the content. However, you are only allowed to include one link and it can not be to any revenue based content (product review, “10 Best… ” articles, etc.). Linking to your home page or any informational article is fine, and this will still benefit the overall SEO of your site.
Where Will Your Guest Post Be Published?
Where we publish your guest post depends on the quality and topic. If we like the writing, and the topic is relevant to our audience, we will include it within one of our primary categories. However, if the topic does not necessarily provide a great fit, we will publish it within a general blog section.
How Does It Work?
If you would like to write for us, please send an email to [email protected] Please include a short pitch about the topic of your blog post. If we like the idea we can take things from there.
Please do not submit a guest post without first obtaining approval from us. Any guest posts sent directly to us without prior correspondence will be ignored.
Guest Post Guidelines
Please refer to these guidelines when writing your guest post:
- The content must be unique and high quality. We reserve the right to reject content that is poor quality. No plagiarised content is allowed. No spun content.The guest post must be minimum 1000 words.
- The content must be properly formatted for good readability. This means short paragraphs of no more than 5 lines, and no excessively long sentences.
- All facts must be backed up my authoritative sources. However, please do not link out excessively. As a rule of thumb, keep it to a maximum of 3 external links for 1000 words (including one link to your own site).
- You are allowed to include one link to your own site within the content. However, as mentioned above, this link cannot be to any revenue driven content. This means any content with affiliate links or sales pages.
- You must provide your own imagery. Any content without imagery will be rejected. You must provide the source for this image, or provide an image which you yourself own.
- The content must be proofread before sent to us. Any grammatical errors in your content will lead to us rejecting it.
We reserve the right to make final edits.
- Please include a bio with your guest post of no more than 30 words. You may include a link to your homepage within this section.
- Please send your content to us as a Google Doc.
What Happens Next?
Provided that all the above guest post requirements have been met, we will add your post to our content schedule for publishing. Depending on the time and our schedule, your post may be published immediately, or it may be placed in a queue for up to 2 weeks. For the most part we strive to get the content published ASAP.
Once the post is published we ask that you promote it on your end through your social channels.
Want to write for us at Mister Shaver? We look forward to hearing from you.